- Interested in life stories?
- A good listener?
- Comfortable with the written word?
You may be interested in becoming a Volunteer Biographer.
- Available during business hours
- Able to commit to 1 hour per week sessions with clients plus a minimum of 4 hours per week transcribing at home
- Access to own car & own computer
- Willingness to learn
Supervision of Biographers
While the simple act of listening to a person’s life story is in itself a privilege, we know that biographers work best with clear personal boundaries and ongoing support from a professional Coordinator of Volunteers who manages referrals from the aged care team, liaises with the nursing team and supports the work and well-being of volunteers.
2021 Training Calendar
The next training program will be held over four days: Dates TBA
To register your interest in future training programs please email: email@example.com